Church of St Michael at Taddington in Derbyshire
Parish Church of St Michael
The Parish Church of St Michael is the most important building in the village with its 14th century tower and brooched spire. Also from that century are the nave and aisles, which have lofty arcades of 4 bays. The church was extensively restored in the 19th century by Naylor and Sale, and contain fine brasses to Richard Blackwell, who died in 1505, and was presumably some local dignitary.
The Revd Richard John Benson
Tel (01629) 812234
Return Derbyshire churches menu