St Andrew's Church at Swanwick in Derbyshire
St Andrew's Church
The Church of St Andrew, was built at the cross-roads in Swanwick in 1860 to a design by a derby architect. The tower was added later, in 1903, as a gift from Fitzherbert Wright who was retiring as managing director of the Butterley company, which had also originally paid for part of the cost of the church.
The Revd Carole Lloyd
4 Broom Avenue
Tel (01773) 607947
Return Derbyshire churches menu