Church of St John the Baptist at Winster in Derbyshire
Parish Church of St John the Baptist
The parish church of St John the Baptist has an unusual 2 aisled nave which was added in 1833 and which is divided by a lofty arcade. The tower dates from 1721. The village curfew bell still ring at 8 o`clock in the evening.
The Revd Stephen David Monk
10 Normanhurst Park
Tel (01629) 734257
Return Derbyshire churches menu