Holy Trinity church at Tansley in Derbyshire
Holy Trinity Church
Situated in the pictuesque village of Tansley near Matlock, Holy Trinity church was built in 1839/40 by John Mason of Derby. Built of stone quarried locally, the church is in Early English style with a miniature tower. Tansley church was enlarged in 1870 by adding a North Aisle.
For services and contacts please see www.tansleychurch.org.uk
Return Derbyshire churches menu