St Peter's church at Parwich in Derbyshire
St Peter's church, Parwich
The church of St Peter was rebuilt in 1873 by Robinson of Derby, on a much older site possibly going back 800 years. It retains a Norman doorway and chancel arch and contains a fine carved tympanum over the west doorway, showing the lamb of god with a cross, a stag trampling on a serpent, a wolf, and other strange animals.
Revd Andy Larkin
St Peter's church
Return Derbyshire churches menu