Lullington is an attractive and remote southern Derbyshire village, situated just over a mile from the Mease Valley and the Staffordshire boundary, 7 miles South from Burton-upon-Trent.
In Domesday it was known by the name of Lullitune, and at the time of the Norman survey had a priest, a church and a mill. The present church is dedicated to All Saints. The chancel, vestry, south asile and north windows are all from 1861, the only old parts being the masonry of the nave north wall and the diagonally buttressed west tower. The broach spire with it's two tiers of dormer windows was rebuilt in 1776.
Lullington has a population of around 110. Local amenities include a village hall, a pub called the Colvile Arms and a local cricket club. Accommodation available at The Old Post Office in the main street.
Lullington has several times been awarded the Best Kept Village in Derbyshire (of under 500 population) and has also been a winner of the Britain in Bloom competition.