Derbyshire and Peak District churches and chapels - Photographs and information
St James Church at Idridgehay, Derbyshire
St Jame's Church
Idridgehay's most prominent building is St James Church, designed by Henry Issac Stevens of Derby and consecrated in 1845. George Turner the Victorian landscape painter from Barrow on Trent is buried here as is Sir Peter Hilton, a former incumbant of the manor house.
St. James' Church,
Cliffash Lane, Idridgehay, Belper, DE56 2SH
Tel 01629 824707
Return Derbyshire churches menu