Derbyshire and Peak District churches and chapels
Christ Church at Hulland Ward in Derbyshire
Christ church, in the Diocese of Derby, was built in 1838 by John Mason of Derby and stands on the highest point of the area. It is a neat rectangular church with an embattled west tower but no aisles. Until 1853 Hulland formed an outlying chapelry of Ashbourne.
Contact and service information at www.hullandchurches.org.uk
Return Derbyshire churches menu