|The Fountain at Youlgrave|
The 'Fountain' is a stone built water tank, nine feet high and nine feet wide with a capacity of 1500 gallons. It provided Youlgreave with its own private water supply, coming from Bradford Dale. It has not been used for a long time. To the right is the 2 roomed building sometimes known as Thimble Hall.