Situated in Coxbench near Little Eaton, Coxbench Hall was built by John Chambers of Horsley Woodhouse and Melbourne for William Brookes Johnson in the latter part of the 18th century, on the site of a previous house which had stood there since around the mid 16th century. Contains a service wing dated 1774 and a lead pump in the yard with the same date.
Presently in use as a home for the elderly.
Return to Derbyshire Halls menu
More photographs at Derbyshire Photographs