Bradbourne Hall, a greystone Elizabethan building with three gables, was once the home of the Buckston family.
Bradbourne Hall was probably built by Henry Buckston or his son george who died in 1631, possibly on the site of a much older building. The Buckstons moved to Sutton on the Hill in the early part of the 19th century and the building was tenanted out. In 1929 an extension was added by the then owner L.W.Hodson. It remains a private residence.
Return to Derbyshire Halls menu
More photographs at Derbyshire Photographs