Rowter Chapel at Birchover in Derbyshire
Thomas Eyre also built the little chapel, known as Rowter chapel or Jesus chapel. He died in 1717. The chapel has been completely altered since, with a chancel added in 1869. There is also some modern stained glass by a Brian Clarke who lived at the vicarage for a while in the 1970`s.
Return Derbyshire churches menu