St Thomas's Church at Biggin, Derbyshire
St Thomas's Church
This place once had a settlement of Cistercian monks from Garendon Abbey. The monks brought sheep farming to Biggin Grange. The church was built to a design by E. H. Shellard between 1844 and 1848 and dedicated to St Thomas. The church seats 350 and hosts an annual flower festival each July.
Contact The Revd Richard John BENSON on
(01629) 812234 or see
St Thomas's Church at Biggin
Return Derbyshire churches menu